Businesses across the globe in all industries rely more and more on their talent in order to sustain competitive advantage.
At Ablethorpe Recruitment we are specialised in Executive Research and in delivering recruitment market intelligence through our talent identification and mapping services. We work with executive recruiters and corporate clients providing valuable insight for business critical decisions.
Our experienced consultants will identify hidden talent in your market. We apply a variety of research techniques to uncover quality candidates, offering a solution that is truly tailored, transparent and delivers timely results.
Executive Research is not transactional recruitment. We invest heavily in getting to know people and when the time is mutually suitable we assist in taking the relationship to the next level. Our standard methodology is to map a prescribed market to identify where talent may be located, identify relevant individuals, qualify the calibre of candidate, validate interest/motivators of potential applicants and prepare those deemed suitable for client interaction.
- Our client is a mid-tier accounting firm who are experiencing continual organic growth and as such is persistently on the look out to recruit top talent. While our client has an internal recruitment function and a senior management group that play an integral role in attracting and retaining new talent, we support their business by providing recurrent talent intelligence and information on hidden jobseekers. Each month, they invest in a pre-determined budget with Ablethorpe Recruitment to look for top talent in and on the market. Working closely with the internal team we create a target list and undertake research, assessing the availability of suitable candidates working for direct competitors or closely related businesses. We then investigate individual motivators, candidate levels of interest in exploring new opportunities and provide our client with contact and/or resume details for a direct approach.
- Uncovers qualified hidden talent and passive jobseekers
- Provides market intelligence on competitor businesses
- Improves existing database integrity and scope
- Discrete in approach
- Reputation intelligence from talent prospects
- Improves candidate experience and develops brand awareness
- Form part of ongoing resource planning strategy
- Flexible terms and cost effective