Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have seven people named finalists in the Lawyers Weekly 2019 Women in Law Awards.
- Sophie Aspley Davis – Marketing Communications Professional of the Year
- Jacqui Barrett – Dealmaker of the Year
- Alison Choy Flannigan – Partner of the Year – BigLaw
- Kate Gould – Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year
- Katherine Payne – Special Counsel of the Year
- Kelli Stallard – Mentor of the Year
- Louise Threadgold – Legal Support Professional of the Year
The Women in Law is dedicated to recognising and celebrating the outstanding women shaping and influencing the legal industry.
The winners will be announced in November 2019.
This article originally appeared on the Hall & Wilcox website and can be found here:https://hallandwilcox.com.au/news/seven-hall-wilcox-people-named-finalists-for-2019-women-in-law-awards/